Annotated Sources



History.com: Dulles announces policy of massive retaliation - I used this source to learn about Eisenhower and his nuclear policies and practices

History.com: Cuban Missile Crisis - I used this source to get an in depth idea of the Cuban missile crisis

PBS: Cuban Missile Crisis - I learned about the events before the missile crisis, and what could have happened if nuclear war took place

History.gov: Atomic Diplomacy - I used this source to learn about the practice of atomic diplomacy, a use of nuclear weapons

RadioChemistry.org: Nuclear Timeline - I used this to learn a general idea of the events that took place around the Cuban missile crisis

Politico.com: Moscow-Washington DC Hotline

JKF Library- Letters - I used this to learn about the letters written by JFK

The vintage news: Herman Kahn - I used this source to gather information on the inspiration of the character Doctor Strangelove: Herman Kahn


History.uk: John von Neumann - I used this source to learn about a nuclear scientist, and a part of the inspiration for doctor Strangelove

History.gov: Historical Documents - I used this to find historical documents during the Cuban missile crisis

National Interest.org: B-52 Bombers -  I used this source to learn about B-52 bombers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Primary Sources